Podcast (psm): Download
Brad and Scully discuss the role of consistent customer intimacy. In addition, they examine the latest research on email user experience; and some essential blogging tips for your firm. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Coordinator, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden, about live streaming at your firm. This week’s professional services marketing example: the Architect Marketing Institute’s fresh view on niche marketing. The rants and raves segment looks at the role of identity in influencer marketing.
- Operationalising customer intimacy is key to a consistent brand experience – but much harder than you think
- Marketing email and newsletters: UX findings then and now
- 8 writing tips I wish I knew before I started blogging
- What is live streaming for your firm and why should you consider it?
- Architect Marketing Institute
- Opinion: Unlocking influence
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts – click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the PSM podcast in iTunes – click here