Podcast (smc): Download
Brad and Scully discuss predicted content marketing tech trends for 2018. In addition, they examine five skills to look for in new marketing recruits; and if augmented reality has finally arrived. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Vanessa Reside, on writing and content preparation. This week’s school marketing example: the use of Facebook by parents to abuse teachers in South Australia. The rants and raves segment looks at how anthropology can help your marketing.
- 7 tech trends that will shake up content marketing in 2018
- Five new skills to look for when hiring your next marketing superstar
- Augmented reality – A technology whose time has come?
- South Australian parents using Facebook to abuse teachers at their children’s schools
- How anthropology can help you unlock dazzling marketing ideas
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: email@example.com
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here