Podcast (psm): Download
Brad and Scully discuss the most significant predicted content marketing tech trends for 2018. In addition, they examine five skills marketing recruiters should look for when hiring new staff; and if augmented reality will finally have its day. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Vanessa Reside, on writing and content preparation. This week’s professional services marketing example: a detailed look at some well-designed architecture firms’ websites. The rants and raves segment looks at the role of anthropology in your marketing.
- 7 tech trends that will shake up content marketing in 2018
- Five new skills to look for when hiring your next marketing superstar
- Augmented reality – A technology whose time has come?
- These are the best-designed, most useful architecture firm websites
- How anthropology can help you unlock dazzling marketing ideas
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: email@example.com
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts – click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the PSM podcast in iTunes – click here