Podcast (smc): Download
Brad and Scully discuss the difference between publishing for marketing and publishing for your parents. In addition, they examine how influence marketers with a small following can make a big impact; and how to know when to adopt new marketing technology. Brad and Scully interview John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden, imageseven Account Coordinator, on using Twitter in schools. This week’s school marketing example: an excellent use of storytelling and animation from Western Power. The rants and raves segment looks at standing by your school brand.
- How publishers and marketers can make content king – again
- Opinion: Why micro-influencers are ‘major-engagers’
- What to consider when it’s time for new marketing technology
- Stories from the grid: Western Power uses quirky tales in latest campaign
- Ehrenberg-Bass Institute releases its latest report; study claims big brands are not dying
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: email@example.com
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here