Podcast (smc): Download
Brad and Scully discuss how long email newsletters should be. In addition, they examine the top five takeaways from Content Marketing World 2018 and the need for technology training in our organisations. Brad and Scully then share their wisdom on managing, designing and producing yearbooks. This week’s school marketing example: a humorous look at why font selection is important. The rants and raves segment looks at the introduction of advertising in Facebook stories.
- How long should email newsletters be?
- Five takeaways from Content Marketing World 2018
- 62% of workers need free tech re-training to keep their jobs
- How to nail this year’s yearbook
- How popular sites would look if they used Comic Sans, Papyrus or Courier
- Facebook introduces ads to Stories format, Instagram founders depart
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: email@example.com
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here