Podcast (smc): Download
Brad and Scully discuss content for effective event marketing. In addition, they examine the latest report on Australia’s digital habits; and how to create lifetime customers that are brand loyal. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Executive, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden, on television advertising for schools. This week’s school marketing example: a simple but effective television commercial from Australian Christian College. The rants and raves segment looks at the use of specific wording in advertising.
- 10 types of content that’ll make your event marketing more effective
- Latest Forrester report lays out Australia’s digital habits for 2018
- Struggling with brand loyalty? Ideas to consider for lifetime customers
- Australian Christian College TVC
- Damon Stapleton: Advertising. There's a reason they say a picture is worth a thousand words
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: email@example.com
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here