Podcast (smc): Download
Brad and Scully discuss how stirring emotions and physiological response to stimuli can drive your audience to share your content. In addition, they talk about the value of A/B testing, and three key challenges that school marketers must address. This week’s school marketing example: Tim Schmoyer, CEO of Video Creators, teaches how to build a loyal YouTube audience. The rants and raves segment looks at inspiring words from several content marketing experts.
- Emotions, arousal, and the science behind why stories get shared
- A/B testing: we are only scratching the surface
- Three key challenges for content marketers
- What you need to do to build a loyal YouTube audience
- 14 inspiring quotes content marketers are thankful they heard
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here