Podcast (smc): Download
Charlie, Rita and Tess discuss the importance of setting up social media policies in schools. In addition, they talk about Facebook’s plan to integrate Instagram to a single platform and how it can affect Instagram’s brand; and social media is the preferred news source in the US. This week’s school marketing example: ten important SEO strategies. The rants and raves segment looks at the Steinlager ad that features a fun, digital take on the traditional rivalry between the All Blacks and British & Irish Lions.
- Can a teacher be fired over a social media post?
- Mark Ritson: Moving closer to Facebook is dangerous for Instagram’s brand
- Social media outpaces print newspapers in the U.S. as a news source
- The 10 most important SEO strategies for your WordPress blog in 2019
- Steinlager: Fight for territory
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here