Podcast (smc): Download
Charlie, Rita and Jiggles discuss the dramatic exit from social media by cosmetics giant, Lush, and how this impacts schools. In the Deep Dive segment, they talk about creating the perfect prospectus. The Question of the Week looks at LinkedIn and how it can be used by your school. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts talk about keeping your search engine optimisation up-to-date.
- Lush abandons social media: it's 'getting harder' to talk to customers
- The top 10 school prospectus pitfalls - part 1
- The top 10 school prospectus pitfalls - part 2
- LinkedIn for schools: How to build strong connections with your school community
- Principals, level up your LinkedIn profile
- 10 recurring SEO health checks you need to be doing
have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Brad and Scully you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts - click here
subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes - click here