In order to ensure that we meet and maintain our Privacy standards, we have appointed a privacy officer. Should you wish to contact us in relation to Privacy, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other websites which you may be able to link to or access through our site, or for our clients’ level of compliance with our code.
what information do we collect?
Image 7 Group collects different information about you at different times. There are three broad categories of information that we collect from you:
- Information we require to supply our services.
- When you first sign up or contract with Image 7 Group for our services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, we request information such as your name, address, telephone numbers and email details.
- We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
- Non personally identifying information.
- In addition to the information you specifically provide above, Image 7 Group operates statistics gathering software on its website to collect information about the number of visitors coming to the site. No identifying information is collected by this software. The software records the IP address of the visitor only. We use this information to improve our own technical structure and performance, and to determine which areas of our website are most popular.
- Other demographic information.
If you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other communications, we collect the responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of Image 7 Group’s services.
how do we use personal information we have collected?
We collect and use your personal information to operate our website and deliver our services to you.
You may stop the delivery of future promotional email from Image 7 Group by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our email list.
We may use your personal information to:
- Contact you in relation to the provision of our services, with newsletters, surveys, and individual client services. We may give extracts of our customer lists containing personal information to third party contractors to do this on our behalf. We will ensure that those contractors are bound to protect your personal information to the same standard that we are
- Identify the source of new customers to Image 7 Group.
- Monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes.
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Image 7 Group does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Image 7 Group) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only if:
- We are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or website.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Image 7 Group.
- If we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you.
- If we sell our business or part of it.
- In extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Image 7 Group’s services, its website, our staff or the public.
Image 7 Group has implemented security features in our database to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. We maintain our servers in a controlled, secured environment. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorised to access the database. Constant changes to the internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100 percent secure, or safe from attack by unauthorised intruders.
other disclosure by you
You should never reveal your login user name or password to third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control over your personal information and may be liable for actions taken on your behalf by third parties using your password and/or personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change it.
how to access and correct your personal information
You may need to answer a few security questions before any personal information is revealed or amended.
You may manage your subscription details to email newsletters following the links to subscribe or unsubscribe published in the newsletter.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Privacy procedures, please contact our Privacy Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal promptly with your complaint. If we cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within a reasonable time, you or we may refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.