Work with us
Every team member at imageseven aspires to be part of the team that is collectively and individually doing really great work. Work that makes an impact. The best work of your life.
Account Manager - Perth
Opportunity to join a dynamic team of Marcom professionals
imageseven is a marketing communications firm dedicated to servicing the education sector in Australia and around the globe. As leaders in the education marketing space, we partner with some of the country’s top educational institutions. Working in teams, we celebrate wins and create maximum possible impact for our clients. imageseven prides itself on a positive work culture.
If you are seeking a responsible role in a fast-paced team environment, focused on excellence, and committed to your personal and professional growth, this job could be for you.
About the role
The role is based at imageseven’s Subiaco office and is ideal for an energetic, organised, and driven individual. You will be responsible for delivering positive communication outcomes that support our clients’ strategic and operational objectives. To do this, you will need the highest standards of client service and quality of work.
Services to clients cover a diverse range including:
- digital marketing skills
- online communications including websites and social media
- publications (internal and external, newsletters, magazines, brochures, annual reports)
- advertising and liaising with the media
- inbound marketing
- brand management
- support with marketing communication tools and platforms
Success in this role requires strong publications experience, great administrative skills, project management, and the ability to build rapport/relationships with staff, clients, and suppliers.
We are looking for a team player who is:
- great with people
- autonomous and can take ownership of projects
- confident as the main point of contact for a number of clients
- professional and customer focused
- highly organised and efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- motivated, confident and self-assured
- deadline-driven with a positive can-do attitude
- a competent and versatile writer who can adapt to different contexts
- great at multi-tasking and enjoys a busy office environment
What we offer:
- centrally located Subiaco office, minutes to train station and local coffee shops
- flexible working arrangements
- caring and supportive team and culture with Employee Assistance Program available for you and your family
- structured professional development opportunities to help you advance your career
- additional day off for your birthday after one year of employment
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- is eligible to work in Australia
- has a minimum of three to five years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- agency experience is desirable but not essential
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.