Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss how colours influence people. In addition, they examine a well-produced, very unusual video from Slack; and what you need to know for performance marketing in 2016. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at whether your school marketing is broken and obsolete. This week’s school marketing example: how a school used marketing automation to increase enrolments by an amazing 40 percent. The rants and raves segment looks at two major changes by Twitter.
Listen to the podcast
- Infographic: How colours influence consumers
- Wild animals and flying umbrellas? Yep, Slack’s new video is whack
- Slack teams do amazing things: Animals – TV commercial
- Amazing teams: Animals – The bloopers
- The state of performance marketing: What you need to know for 2016
- Is your school marketing broken and obsolete?
- Case study: Martial arts school enrolment increases – Elite Taekwondo
- Twitter puts video ads and top tweets at start of timelines
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here