Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jenni Smith.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jenni discuss the recent devastating bushfires hitting Australia’s east coast and the role that school marketers play. In the Deep Dive segment, the hosts talk about how school marketers can best prepare for the start of a new year. The Question of the Week focuses on how school marketers can get what they need from unresponsive teachers. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts discuss the 2019 inspirED Brilliance Awards and pick out their favourites.
Listen to the podcast
- Back to school — NSW Education Minister says 140 bushfire-hit sites will be safe for students
- Australia bushfires: towns devastated and lives lost as blazes turn the sky red
- After the inferno
- Looking ahead: Your school marketing plan for the new year
- 2019 Brilliance Award Winners
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jenni you can send it through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here