Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss creating heritage content that tells and shapes the history of your school. In addition, they examine two new tools introduced by Twitter to provide higher levels of customer service; and whether schools are facing a privacy crisis. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to effectively communicate with parents. This week’s school marketing example: an educational association’s improved digital strategy and highly engaging website. The rants and raves segment looks at how Apple took on the US government with content.
Listen to the podcast
- The double-edged sword of heritage content
- Twitter boosts credentials as customer service platform with NPS and CSAT tools
- Are schools facing a digital privacy crisis?
- How to effectively communicate with parents
- CaylorSolutions: Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) website and consulting
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE)
- Apple takes on the government with content
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here