Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss why your data might be letting you down; why we should be writing at middle school level; Google’s response to feedback from its recent announcement that 56.1 percent of ads on the internet are never seen; what ‘above the fold’ means and why it is still important in the digital age; and Knox Grammar’s excellent video.
Listen to the podcast
- Are CRM systems putting our people last? – Peter Strohkorb
- Why History’s Best Writers Wrote for Middle Schoolers – Shane Snow
- Hemingway app
- 100% viewability this year
- The fold manifesto: Why the page fold still matters – Amy Schade
- Knox Grammar video
- Super Bowl XLIX: How brands stood out on social media – Grant LeQuesne
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here