Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose talk about their favourite and least favourite ads from the US Super Bowl. In the Deep Dive segment, the hosts discuss how school marketers can use the Olympic Games to support their own content. The Question of the Week focuses on what the optimum enewsletter subject line length is to maximise opens. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts rave about Wesley College’s back to school video.
Listen to the podcast
- Super Bowl 2020 ad wrap
- How brands can get the most out of social at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- What’s the best email subject line length?
- Wesley College teachers perform All By Myself in brilliant back to school video
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here