Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss news that data analytics and mobile technology are becoming must have skill areas for modern marketers. In addition, they examine the idea that all content marketers must make time to write and the relevance of humanity behind the content we create. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at the importance having purpose built-in to your school brand. This week’s school marketing example: Campos coffee – a good example of having purpose within a brand. The rants and raves segment looks at an infographic highlighting companies in the martech (marketing technology) market.
Listen to the podcast
- The age of the hybrid marketer
- Why content marketers must make time to write
- Maker’s schedule, manager’s schedule
- The bear from The Revenantopens up about filming conditions
- Hyundai will shoot its super bowl ad during the game
- Purpose: it’s built-in not bolted on
- Quality coffee cultivated by good
- 2016 marketing technology landscape supergraphic
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here