Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss how most Australian school heads are unprepared for the new competitive environment. In addition, they examine how it is critical to include employees in your communication efforts; and the death of traditional journalism and its impact for school marketers. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at eight tools that save you time. This week’s school marketing example: Trinity Oaks Christian Academy successful postcard campaign.
Listen to the podcast
- Employee advocacy- no longer optional in 2016
- The quiet death of church and state
- 8 tools to save you time at school
- Trinity Oaks Christian Academy case study
- Additive and divisible content: the trick that’ll double your content success
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here