Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Tess Palmyre.
Charlie, Rita and Tess discuss the importance of setting up social media policies in schools. In addition, they talk about Facebook’s plan to integrate Instagram to a single platform and how it can affect Instagram’s brand; and social media as the preferred news source in the US. This week’s school marketing example: ten important SEO strategies. The rants and raves segment looks at the Steinlager ad that features a fun, digital take on the traditional rivalry between the All Blacks and British & Irish Lions.
We’re celebrating our 150th episode in two weeks! Send in your questions to this link and we’ll try to answer them in the next episode of SMC.
Listen to the podcast
- Can a teacher be fired over a social media post?
- Mark Ritson: Moving closer to Facebook is dangerous for Instagram’s brand
- Social media outpaces print newspapers in the U.S. as a news source
- The 10 most important SEO strategies for your WordPress blog in 2019
- Steinlager: Fight for territory
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here