Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden.
Charlie and Rita welcome John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden as one of the latest SMC hosts. In Making News, the three hosts talk about Facebook’s 14 hour outage across different social media and messaging platforms and how this can affect school marketing. In the Deep Dive segment, they discuss best marketing practices for Open Days, from advertising to auditing. The Question of the Week is about how a school can start inbound marketing. In the rants and raves segment, the hosts talk about Twitter trying to change its classic logo.
Listen to the podcast
- Facebook says it’s aware of outages on its platforms including Facebook, Messenger and Instagram
- Facebook and Instagram suffer most severe outage ever
- How schools use social media in their marketing
- Case study: A targeted advertising campaign for a Community Open Day
- How to create quality inbound marketing content for your school
- Twitter goes no-logo
- Ask us anything about School Marketing and Communications
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here