Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss Cindy Gallop’s six principles of success. In addition, they examine how voice-activated tech can change the content marketing landscape and the reasons why behavioural economics is popular but why people should be cautious about it. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Kristian Lawrence, on mobile optimisation. This week’s school marketing example: the Twitter community reacts to the recent worldwide Instagram crash. The rants and raves segment focuses on the Google+ closure after its controversial failure to disclose a major data breach.
Listen to the podcast
- Cindy Gallop on her six principles for new world business success
- How voice-activated tech will change content marketing
- Why is behavioural economics so popular?
- Instagram crashes worldwide and this is how Twitter reacted
- Google+ is shutting down after failure to disclose data breach
- How schools use social media in their marketing
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here