Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss four secrets to building social media momentum. In addition, they examine how to make public relations drive search engine optimisation (SEO); and a fun online quiz is a good way to collect information. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how word of mouth advertising is the single most powerful marketing tool. This week’s school marketing example: 17 inspiring instagram video examples. The rants and raves segment looks at millions of hacked LinkedIn IDs advertised ‘for sale’.
Listen to the podcast
- Four secrets to building social media momentum
- How to make public relations drive SEO
- Quiz: What media company are you?
- How to best influence word of mouth advertising
- Seventeen inspiring Instagram video examples from Oreo, Spotify, BuzzFeed and more
- Millions of hacked LinkedIn IDs advertised ‘for sale’
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here