Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss an informative infographic that shows how event marketing can boost your content strategy. They also examine Snapchat and the dangers of over-reliance on social media. In addition, they look at the use of tone in copywriting and a new tone analyser tool from Contently. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at yearbooks and how to plan ahead. This week’s school marketing example: how not to make a recruitment video using an example from the Australian Department of Finance. The rants and raves segment looks at the unnecessary and continued use of politics to create content.
Listen to the podcast
- Infographic: How event marketing can boost your content strategy
- Snapchat fans: ‘Don’t change app’
- This tone analyser could help you sound like your favourite publisher
- How to nail this year’s yearbook
- Finance Department spends thousands on ‘excruciating’ recruitment video
- Opinion: Building bridges, not walls
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here