Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss why good infographics are more than just pictures and numbers. In addition, they examine the pros and cons of native advertising, the news that digital marketing is mainstream, and provide the ultimate guide to SEO for content marketers. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how you can save five hours a week on social media. This week’s school marketing example: Crescent School’s ten reasons why to send your son to an all-boys school. The rants and raves segment looks at a useful tool that grades websites.
Listen to the podcast
- Why good infographics are more than just pictures and numbers
- Native advertising: buzz, bollocks or brilliance?
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Native advertising
- The ultimate guide to SEO for content marketers
- Digital marketing is mainstream
- Gartner CMO spend survey 2015-2016: Digital marketing comes of age
- How I save 5 hours a week on social media
- Ten reasons to send your son to an all-boys school
- Crescent School
- Does your website make the grade?
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here