Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan and Rita Kilroy.
This episode, Charlie and Rita start the episode in Making News by discussing a contentious media lawsuit brewing in London over ad placements. They Deep Dive into negative online reviews and how to use them as a force for good, then answer a listener’s question about newsletter platforms. Finally, in Rants and Raves, the pair have a rant (and a laugh!) about Facebook’s rebrand.
Listen to the podcast
- The Marcom Society
- Getir sues media agency for not placing enough ads
- Why you need negative reviews
- SMC episode 164: https://imageseven7.wpengine.com/improving-your-school-enewsletter/
- Facebook changes name to Meta to focus on building virtual-reality ‘metaverse’
- Brands react to Facebook’s name change to Meta – part 1
- Brands react to Facebook’s name change to Meta – part 2
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie and Rita you can send it through the following:
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here