Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss how to obtain a return on investment from content marketing and how to calculate it. In addition, they examine whether to implement your digital strategy in-house or outsource to an agency. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at where to start with social media, with four simple steps to guide your social media strategy. This week’s school marketing example: a range of universities from across the world that have good alumni relations. The rants and raves segment looks at Malcolm Turnbull’s clever use of social media to announce his leadership challenge.
Listen to the podcast
- The value is the wall, not the brick: Robert Rose
- Bullseye: The 5 rings of content marketing ROI
- In-house or outsource: getting the best value digital strategy
- 4 simple steps to guide your school’s social media strategy
- 21 alumni marketing comms examples to inspire
- Malcolm Turnbull’s social media savvy: why 2016 will be the year of social campaigning
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here