Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss whether Australia is ready for inbound marketing; why white papers still matter; and the value of video content marketing. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question examines how to achieve brand consistency at your school. This week’s school marketing example: repositioning Barcelona’s brand. The rants and raves segment looks at Canadian Bank TD’s successful video.
Listen to the podcast
- Is Australia ready for inbound marketing?
- Why white papers still matter: Their role in effective content marketing
- Barcelona’s positioning journey
- Branded love: The value of video content marketing
- Sometimes you just want to say thank you video
- An average day at the bank turns into the ultimate throwback video
- Subscribe to the SMC podcast
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here