Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the best way to present marketing results to your principal, board or heads. In addition, they examine how to deliver on brand promises; and discuss that to be outstanding you need to think more. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at five tips to improve yearbooks. This week’s school marketing example is seven effective call to action examples and why they work. The rants and raves segment looks at annoying clichés and phrases you hear at work.
Listen to the podcast
- The best way to present marketing results to your CEO
- Brand promises and the customer experience gap
- Stand out from the crowd in your education marketing
- Yearbooks … 5 tips to polish your performance
- Seven effective CTA examples (and why they work)
- Infographic: 50 terrible work phrases you need to stop using
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here