Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the psychology behind video and marketing. In addition, they examine the unusual relationship between social media and SEO; and the art of email personalisation. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to use inbound marketing to reach your niche market. This week’s school marketing example: 16 tips for a memorable open day. The rants and raves segment looks at a principal who is taking his former marketing director to court over a Twitter account.
Listen to the podcast
- Web psychology and video: An interview with Nathalie Nahai
- How do you see me? video
- Understanding the unusual relationship between social media and SEO
- Are pages from social media sites ranked differently? – Matt Cutts video
- ‘Dear first name’ is not good enough
- How to use inbound marketing to reach your niche
- 16 tips for an open day to remember
- Principal takes Twitter critic to court over ‘savage campaign’
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here