Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose talk about the perceptions of private school advertising, internally and externally. In the Deep Dive segment, the hosts discuss the importance of creating and giving your school a soul. The Question of the Week focuses on how school marketers can overcome the challenges of the crazy end of year period. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts have some fun with the 2019 Social Media Dictionary, discussing new useful online terms, slang and acronyms.
Listen to the podcast
- Private schools splash out on advertising to lure students
- Brands need more than a strategy. They need a soul
- The Social Media Dictionary: 2019 Online Terms, Slangs and Acronyms
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here