Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose talk about Facebook’s new corporate rebrand for their products and services. In the Deep Dive segment, the theme of rebranding continues as the hosts explore, ‘How do you know when you need a rebrand?’ The Question of the Week focuses on the type of content school marketers should post on Instagram. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts discuss BrewDog’s recent controversial billboard placement in the UK and what your school can learn from it.
Listen to the podcast
- Facebook changes product branding to FACEBOOK
- 12 signs it’s time to rebrand your business
- ASA investigates BrewDog ‘Motherfu’ campaign as it faces criticism for appearing near school
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts – click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts – click here