Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie and Rita discuss the scary trends on social media and the dangerous ‘challenges’ that students and adolescents are exposed to on TikTok. In the Deep Dive segment, the team discuss three website copywriting facts that might make school marketers rethink their content strategy and in this episode’s Top Tips, Rita shares her tips for choosing a new supplier for your school. Finally, in the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts rave about some fun new ads from Uber Eats.
Listen to the podcast
- Yahoo – ‘Really scary’: Teen dies after dangerous TikTok challenge
- Forbes – TikTok struggling to contain spread of video showing man’s apparent suicide
- Cursive Content – 3 website copywriting facts that should change your school’s content strategy
- AdAge – Mark Hamill and Sir Patrick Stewart face off over what’s for dinner in Uber Eats saga
- The Marcom Society
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here