Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose get excited for the InspirED 2020 Brilliance Awards and run through their favourite categories. In the Deep Dive segment, the team then debate how school marketers can be brave with their school brand and make steady growth and changes without fear of breaking it. In a new podcast segment Top Tips, the team share some easy and actionable steps to help improve your school marketing. This week, Charlie shares his tips on copywriting narratives to maximise engagement with prospective parents. Finally, in the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts rave (and debate) the top private school website design trends as predicted by Blackbaud.
Listen to the podcast
- InspirED – 2020 Brilliance Awards
- Marketing Mag – How to be brave without breaking your brand
- Wylie Communications – To reach readers, avoid writing in the first person
- Blackbaud – What are the Top Private School Website Design Trends for 2020?
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here