Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss adopting a more strategic, longer-term approach to video. In addition, they examine four automated emails you should be sending; and whether email messages are reaching inboxes. While this episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at managing reputation risk. This week’s school marketing example: fantastic videos for hospital schools. The rants and raves segment looks at a powerful, but simple podcast player for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Listen to the podcast
- Video content strategy: Think long term
- The 4 automated emails you should be sending
- Email deliverability 2015: Are messages reaching inboxes?
- 10 tips to managing your school’s reputation
- First day at hospital school: Abigail
- Overcast: A powerful yet simple podcast player for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here