Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss how editorial independence fits into today’s media industry. In addition, they examine how to re-market to people who have previously visited your website; and who will succeed in the social media news race – Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at if your brand is ready for an update. This week’s school marketing example: Trinity Grammar School’s outstanding new website. The rants and raves segment looks at a very useful guide for marketing automation.
Listen to the podcast
- Is editorial independence officially dead?
- Remarketing to people that have already visited your website
- Facebook vs Twitter vs Snapchat: Who will win the news war?
- 12 signs it’s time to rebrand your business
- Trinity Grammar School
- The definitive guide to marketing automation
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here