Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan and Rita Kilroy.
In this episode, Charlie and Rita are joined by imageseven’s multimedia specialist, Jose, as they talk about the 2019 Brilliance Awards, coordinated by InspirED School Marketers, and the qualities they’re looking for in this year’s submissions. In the Deep Dive segment, the group discuss how school marketers can create their own enewsletter and suggest best practices for communicating to their school community. In the Rants and Raves segment, they rave about the importance of collaboration between departments in an organisation.
Listen to the podcast
- 2019 Brilliance Awards
- 52 mobile vs desktop usage statistics for 2019
- Where is the mobile vs desktop story going?
- Why silos are the enemy of effective marketing
- School Marketing and Social Media Survey 2019
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie and Rita you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here