Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose talk about R U OK? Day and the role school marketers play in promoting mental health conversations in schools. In the Deep Dive segment, the hosts discuss effective use of shopalites and shopalives, and how to generate and execute creative ideas. In the Rants and Raves segment, the group have a conversation about generational marketing and why school marketers need to be in touch with their target demographic.
Listen to the podcast
- R U OK? Day
- 10 brands using digital to create great in-store experiences
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- In Russia, 30 squats will get you a train ticket
- Gen Zers vs. Millennials: How and why brands must know the difference
- The ultimate guide to marketing to Gen Z
- Ikea just made the most boring preroll ads, yet they’re totally mesmerizing
- Fight for territory (Steinlager and Guinness case)
- Episode 149 – Importance of social media policies [podcast]
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here