Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the benefits of using multiple vendors for digital marketing tools. In addition, they question ‘Is social media the most engaging channel for marketing?’; and the digital marketing skills gap. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at ten tips to managing a school’s reputation. This week’s school marketing example: Vidyard’s useful blog on how they created new videos for their website. The rants and raves segment looks at the qualities parents consider important when choosing a school; and some powerful audio stories shared by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
Listen to the podcast
- How marketing automation stacks up
- Is social media really the most engaging channel or are marketers ‘seduced’ by data?
- Are you a victim of the digital marketing skills gap?
- 10 tips to managing your school’s reputation
- The making of Vidyard’s new product tour videos
- Qualities parents value when choosing a school
- Responses to Child Sexual Abuse: Listen to survivors stories
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here