Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss news that many Australian students lack hope for the future. In addition, they examine how single-sex non-government schools are outperforming their co-educational counterparts; and how Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages update will affect marketers. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at the top ten reasons to write listicles. This week’s school marketing example: Proctor Academy’s excellent website. The rants and raves segment looks at content marketing predictions for 2017.
Listen to the podcast
- Many Australian students lack hope for the future
- Single-sex schools outperforming co-ed – study
- How Google’s big AMP update will affect marketers and publishers
- Top 10 reasons to write listicles
- Proctor Academy
- 5 content marketing predictions for 2017
- The biggest content marketing trends in 2017
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here