Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss news that Victorian principals have been given a warning about leaking students’ exam results early for marketing advantages. In addition, they examine a practical guide to AB testing; and some essential questions to consider when making a school video. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to optimise content with Google Analytics. This week’s school marketing example: VidyaGyan Leadership Academy’s extensive waiting lists. The rants and raves segment looks at a controversial article by Mark Ritson, ‘Is content marketing a load of bollocks?’
Listen to the podcast
- Principals hit with exam warning
- AB test intro: What is AB testing?
- 10 essential questions to ask when making a video for your private school
- How to optimise your content based on Google Analytics
- Is this the world’s most oversubscribed school?
- Mark Ritson: Is content marketing a load of bollocks?
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here