Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the most annoying things brands do on social media. In addition, they examine the possibility of podcasters abandoning Apple; and why marketers are creating too many blog posts. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to produce a successful school event. This week’s school marketing example: The Scots College’s compelling interview series, The Scots Advantage. The rants and raves segment looks at 10 tips for telling great brand stories with online video.
Listen to the podcast
- The most annoying things brands do on social media
- Will podcasters abandon Apple?
- Infographic: Why marketers are creating too many blog posts
- How to turn your next school event into a success
- The Scots Advantage
- 10 tips for telling great brand stories with online video
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here