Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan and Rita Kilroy.
In this episode, Charlie and Rita talk about Facebook transparency tools and what this means for schools. In the Deep Dive, Charlie is joined by Brad Entwistle and Greg and Anthony Campitelli from Enquiry Tracker to discuss how schools can improve their lead nurturing. And in the Rants and Raves segment, Charlie and Rita discuss how fast-changing consumer environments can affect schools’ marketing planning.
Listen to the podcast
- Facebook expands transparency tools – who’s targeting you and what they know
- Coles Little Shop is one of the greatest retail marketing campaigns of all time
- Coles Little Shop campaign faces a plastic waste petition
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie and Rita you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here