Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan and Rita Kilroy.
In this episode, Charlie and Rita are joined by Clare Ravasini from the imageseven team. Charlie and Rita discuss the news that Instagram is hiding likes and how this will affect school marketers. In the Deep Dive segment, they discuss leveraging and marketing your school’s extracurricular strengths to attract enrolments. In the Question of the Week, Charlie, Rita and Clare discuss experiential marketing and activations and how to leverage them for your school. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts share their thoughts on social media and mental health.
Listen to the podcast
- Instagram will soon begin hiding the number of likes on posts
- Instagram is now hiding the number of ‘likes’ on posts for all Australian users
- Good riddance to Instagram likes: Now brands can focus on real marketing
- Visit SCAD using virtual reality
- Social media and mental health: 6 survival tips for social media managers
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie and Rita you can send it through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all of our podcasts – click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in iTunes – click here