Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe. Brad and Scully discuss the age of the wisdom worker; the best times to post on social media; how to create effective socially conscious ads; the importance of proofreading; effective use of market research presented in the Sensis social media report; and practical ways to think differently in your marketing.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the age of the wisdom worker. In addition, they examine the best times to post on social media; and how to create effective socially conscious ads. Brad and Scully interview Vanessa Klomp, imageseven Account Manager, on the importance of proofreading. This week’s school marketing example: the effective use of market research presented in the Sensis social media report. The rants and raves segment looks at practical ways to think differently in your marketing.
- The age of the wisdom worker is (still) just ahead
- Infographic: What are the best days and times to post on social media?
- 6 ways to get socially-conscious ads right
- The importance of proofing and common mistakes to look for
- Harbin Beer orchestrates cross-border games, literally
- The must-know stats from the 2017 Sensis Social Media Report
- Intrigue versus fear: don’t be afraid to do things differently
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here