Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Brendan Schneider. Brad and Brendan Schneider, Director of Advancement at Sewickley Academy, Pittsburgh, discuss the latest in video benchmarks; global internet trends that will inform your marketing strategy; the role of a Net Promotor Score at your school; the top three online tools that help your marketing; the new podcast from The Scots College, Sydney; and behavioural data and how we should be using it.
Listen to the podcast
In Scully’s absence, Brendan Schneider, Director of Advancement at Sewickley Academy, Pittsburgh, joins Brad Entwistle to discuss the latest in video benchmarks. In addition, they examine global internet trends that will inform your marketing strategy; and the role of a Net Promotor Score at your school. Brendan shares his top three online tools that help him with marketing. This week’s school marketing example: the new podcast from The Scots College, Sydney. The rants and raves segment looks at behavioural data and how it should be used.
- 2017 video in business: Benchmark Report
- 12 global internet trends to inform your 2017 strategy
- The Cleveland Clinic Way: Lessons in excellence from one of the world’s leading health care organizations
- Measuring your school’s NPS® and WOM
- Sprout Social
- The Scots College – Brave Hearts Bold Minds podcast
- The 6 rules of behavioural data built into all of us
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here