Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe. Brad and Scully discuss predicted content marketing tech trends for 2018; five skills to look for in new marketing recruits; if augmented reality has finally arrived; writing and content preparation; the use of Facebook by parents to abuse teachers in South Australia; and how anthropology can help your marketing.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss predicted content marketing tech trends for 2018. In addition, they examine five skills to look for in new marketing recruits; and if augmented reality has finally arrived. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Vanessa Reside, on writing and content preparation. This week’s school marketing example: the use of Facebook by parents to abuse teachers in South Australia. The rants and raves segment looks at how anthropology can help your marketing.
- 7 tech trends that will shake up content marketing in 2018
- Five new skills to look for when hiring your next marketing superstar
- Augmented reality – A technology whose time has come?
- South Australian parents using Facebook to abuse teachers at their children’s schools
- How anthropology can help you unlock dazzling marketing ideas
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here