Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe. Brad and Scully discuss the importance of consistent customer intimacy; latest research on marketing emails; essential blogging tips for schools; live streaming at your school; consistent use of online storytelling; and the role of identity in influencer marketing.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the importance of consistent customer intimacy. In addition, they examine the latest research on marketing emails; and some essential blogging tips for schools. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Coordinator, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden, about live streaming at your school. This week’s school marketing example: consistent use of online storytelling across the website of Mount Vernon Presbyterian School in Atlanta. The rants and raves segment looks at the role of identity in influencer marketing.
- Operationalising customer intimacy is key to a consistent brand experience – but much harder than you think
- Marketing email and newsletters: UX findings then and now
- 8 writing tips I wish I knew before I started blogging
- What is live streaming for your school and why should it matter?
- Mount Vernon Presbyterian School
- Opinion: Unlocking influence
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here