Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden and Rita Kilroy.
Charlie, Rita and Jiggles discuss the dramatic exit from social media by cosmetics giant, Lush, and how this impacts schools. In the Deep Dive segment, they talk about creating the perfect prospectus. The Question of the Week looks at LinkedIn and how it can be used by your school. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts talk about keeping your search engine optimisation up-to-date.
Listen to the podcast
- Lush abandons social media: it’s ‘getting harder’ to talk to customers
- The top 10 school prospectus pitfalls – part 1
- The top 10 school prospectus pitfalls – part 2
- LinkedIn for schools: How to build strong connections with your school community
- Principals, level up your LinkedIn profile
- 10 recurring SEO health checks you need to be doing
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can send it through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here