Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden and Rita Kilroy.
Charlie and Jiggles welcome Rita back to the microphone. In Making News, the trio discuss content/inbound marketing and if it is all it claims to be. In the Deep Dive segment, they analyse inbound marketing and how to do it well. The Question of the Week looks at what the top distractions are for school marketers. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts talk about their three favourite social media definitions.
Listen to the podcast
- ‘Content’ is the worst word in marketing
- How to create quality inbound marketing content for your school
- The inbound marketing mistakes that school marketers make
- What you need to launch inbound marketing effectively
- Six inbound marketing tools you need now
- Ultimate list of social media definitions
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here