Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss how stirring emotions and physiological response to stimuli can drive your audience to share your content. In addition, they talk about the value of A/B testing; and three key challenges that school marketers must address. This week’s school marketing example: Video Creators CEO, Tim Schmoyer advises how to build a loyal YouTube audience. The rants and raves segment looks at inspiring words from several content marketing experts.
Listen to the podcast
- Emotions, arousal, and the science behind why stories get shared
- A/B testing: we are only scratching the surface
- Three key challenges for content marketers
- What you need to do to build a loyal YouTube audience
- 14 inspiring quotes content marketers are thankful they heard
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here